Why should you attend the PrecisionAg Big Data Conference in Columbus February 16? Leading experts are preparing to share information vital to your success, as experienced farmers share insights to help you adopt best practices as they relate to data collection and application. See the complete program.
Here are a few program highlights:
• Data Ownership and Privacy – Dr. Shannon Ferrell, Associate Professor – Agricultural Law, Oklahoma State University
• American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF): Data Principles Panel – AFBF’s Mary Kay Thatcher moderates a panel discussion including growers and industry partners on the Data Ownership and Privacy Principles created by AFBF in conjunction with leading manufacturers
• Players and Partners – Dr. Scott Shearer, Professor and Chair, and Dr. John Fulton, Associate Professor, Department of Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, The Ohio State University
• Empowering Data-Driven Decisions: Yield Building and Beyond – A panel of experienced farmers share success stories
• Seward Farm: A Case Study in Data Value And Partnerships – Darrington Seward; Clint Jayroe, Jimmy Sanders Inc.; and J.D. Cresswell, John Deere dealer
• A Data-Driven Future: Driving Decisions Beyond The Field – Dr. Terry Griffin, Associate Professor – Economics, University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture
Join your peers at Crown Plaza Columbus North-Worthington for Big Data: Understanding and Leveraging the Most Elusive Farm Asset, the one-day conference that sheds light on the opportunities and challenges of big data.