Forward-thinking growers are learning more and more about the benefits of data collection and application. Increased productivity, efficiency and profitability are just the start. Find out how you can make the most of your data at the PrecisionAg Data Workshop, Big Data: Managing Your Most Elusive Farm Asset, August 25, at Iowa State University in Ames.
Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey and American Soybean Association President Ray Gaesser will kick off a full day of informational sessions about big data. View the complete agenda here. Join your peers for:
– Understanding the Value of Data – Dr. Matthew Darr, Associate Professor, Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering, Iowa State University
– Data Ownership and Privacy – Dr. Shannon Ferrell, Associate Professor, Agricultural Law, Oklahoma State University
– AgGateway – Joe Tevis, Director, Agronomic Products and Services, Topcon Precision Ag
– Data and Sustainability – Catherine Campbell, Consultant, Field to Market
– Players and Partners: Collecting, Moving and Storing Data – Dr. John Fulton, Associate Professor and Extension Specialist, Biosystems Engineering, Auburn University; Dr. Scott Shearer, Professor and Chair, Department of Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, The Ohio State University
– Empowering Data-Driven Decisions: Yield Building and Beyond – Panel of Experienced Farmers