Leica Geosystems released Leica SteerDirect ES, the latest retro-fit electric steering system. Customers can install the assisted steering solution effortlessly into all major brands and models. SteerDirect ES reduces input costs and operator fatigue.
The electro-mechanical drive unit is quiet and latches on and off for easy transfer between vehicles. Adding Leica SteerDirect ES doesn’t involve integration into the hydraulic system or dismounting the steering wheel. Compatible with the Leica mojo3D guidance system and the Leica mojoXact the Leica SteerDirect ES offers a universal installation kit and several vehicle specific installation kits including:
• Case IH MX & STX, New Holland TJ & T9000 (Install Kit 805047)
• Case IH Maxxum, MXU & Puma, New Holland TS, T6000 & T7000 (Install Kit 805046)
• John Deere 6000 & 7000 (Install Kit 805048)
• John Deere 6000 Premium & 7000 Premium (Install Kit 806829)
• John Deere 47X0, 4830, 7000, 8000, 8000T, 8R (2010), 9000 & 9000T (Install Kit 805045)
Additional vehicle specific installation kits will be available in the near future.