Registration begins June 18 for the 10th International Precision Agriculture Conference, held July 18-21 at the Hyatt Regency Tech Center in Denver, Colorado.
Precision agriculture is growing and so is the precision agricultural community across the world. The 10th International Conference on Precision Agriculture is envisaged to be the largest ever; with more than 500 attendees from all over the U.S and over 40 countries (see program details, coming soon on www.icpaonline.org).
As with previous ICPA conferences, the 10 International Conference on Precision Agriculture will provide a forum for presentations on the current state of precision agriculture research and applications. The conference will facilitate interaction among research scientists, producers, technology company representatives, equipment manufacturers, input dealers, agronomic consultants, software developers, educators, government personnel and policymakers.
Presentation main topics include:
• Sensor Application in Managing In-season Crop Variability
• Spatial Variability in Crop, Soil and Natural Resources
• Precision Nutrient Management
• Precision Conservation
• Precision Horticulture
• Remote Sensing Applications in Precision Agriculture
• Engineering Technologies and Advances
• Profitability, Sustainability and Adoption
• Emerging Issues in Precision Agriculture (Energy, Biofuels, Climate Change)
• Information Management and Traceability
• Education and Training in Precision Agriculture
• Guidance, Auto Steer, and GPS Systems
• Modeling and Geo-statistics
• Global Proliferation of Precision Agriculture and its Applications