- The application deadline for the Award for Conservation Excellence (ACE) is August 31, 2017. This non-profit award acknowledges exceptional contribution to wildlife conservation and is presented by Banovich Wildscapes Foundation and Southeastern Wildlife Exposition and sponsored by Cabela’s Outdoor Fund and the Cabela Family Foundation.
- Monsanto Company has reached a global licensing agreement with biotechnology company, ToolGen, Inc., The agreement includes the use of ToolGen’s CRISPR technology platform to develop agricultural products.
- NRGene, the worldwide leader in genomic assembly and analysis, has provided scientists with the complete genome of Italian ryegrass, one of the most important forage crops in temperate regions worldwide. This task was previously impossible but was accomplished with DeNovoMAGICTM 3.0.
- Vermeer is pleased to introduce the latest 5 ft by 4 ft balers, the 504R Classic and the 504R Premium. These introductions complete the brand’s 504R baler platform by adding an economical, entry-level option, as well as a top-of-the line baler.
- AgBiome announced that Howler fungicide received registration from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Howler is a biological fungicide that is highly effective against fungal diseases common to high-value crops.