AgGateway’s Mid-Year meeting is coming up next month on June 12-15. This year’s event in Altoona, Iowa will feature an Ag Retail eConnectivity Seminar on Tuesday, June 13 from 10:00 to 3:00 pm. Ag retailers and service providers are encouraged to come and learn about the benefits of electronic connectivity in their businesses.
“This seminar is an excellent opportunity for ag retailers and business system providers who have not yet committed to electronic connectivity to find out more about the tremendous value and competitive advantages,” said AgGateway Executive Vice President and COO Brent Kemp. “The seminar will focus on the efficiencies as retailers, manufacturers and distributors move to seamless electronic data exchange.”
Topics and sessions include:
- Networked Agriculture – Jeremy Wilson, Crop IMS
- What is eConnectivity and Why Should I Care? – Randy Beard, River Valley Cooperative; Jeff Griffeth, Co-Alliance LLP
- What Does it Take to Achieve Connectivity? – Randy Fry, Ceres Solutions
- Ability and Flexibility – Knowing Your Needs and Limits – Brian Gates, Key Cooperative; Scott Meredith and Eric Hoefing, ACS
- Who Can Help Me? – Jody Costa, Barcoding Inc.
- eConnectivity Matters Now – Daren Coppock, President & CEO, Agricultural Retailers Association
- Panel Discussion: Why My Company Chose Connectivity – Natasha Lily, The Equity; Ann Vande Lune, Key Cooperative; Chuck Bohanon, AgVantage Software; Pat Johnson, Crop Production Services
To register for the seminar, go to the “Events” section of www.AgGateway.org and click on registration for the Mid-Year Meeting. In the registration process you can choose whether to attend the entire Mid-Year Meeting for a registration fee of $150, or only the Ag Retail Seminar for a $50 registration fee.