Producers and agribusiness leaders are sure to be inspired by ONE: The Alltech Ideas Conference (ONE17) on May 21-24 in Lexington, Kentucky. For three days industry leaders and experts from around the world will share insights and solutions for agriculture.
“We believe it’s important for everyone involved in agriculture to be inspired to harness disruption,” said Dr. Pearse Lyons, founder and president of Alltech. “That disruption, however, needs to deliver on the bottom line.”
Participants may choose from various tracks of sessions, including one dedicated to crop science that will cover issues from nutrient management to citrus greening prevention. Register before April 1 to save $300.
ONE17 crop science sessions include:
· The Microalgae Opportunity: What innovative uses do microalgae hold for the farm?
· Florida Fights Back: Under threat from citrus greening disease, learn how Florida’s citrus industry is deploying defenses to survive, from innovative microbial solutions to antibiotics for trees and beyond.
· New Ideas in Sustainability: Biofungicides, biostimulants, gene activators, induced resistance, living seed treatments: What do these innovations have to offer an industry that has come so far with synthetic chemicals?
· Organic Farming: Exploring the advantages of organic disruption, and how major retailers are becoming disruptors of demand in the supply chain.
· Our Biggest Little Allies: Find out how new discoveries could make microbes, our tiny partners, even more significant to our future and the health of plants, animals and people.
· Disruption in Washington: What can we expect from the new leadership landscape? How could the food chain and global trade be disrupted?
Join the conversation on Twitter with #ONE17.