The Red River Valley Research Corridor and North Dakota Farmers Union have teamed up to bring you the 6th annual Precision Ag Summit. Mark your calendars for January 16-17 and plan on being at the North Dakota Farmers Union Conference Center in Jamestown, North Dakota for hands-on and technical demonstrations of the latest precision technologies.
“One of the themes of the summit this year will be the cost benefit or profitability of precision ag,” said Ryan Aasheim of the Red River Valley Research Corridor (RRVRC). “With the tough economic times farmers are facing, we thought this would be a good way to frame the event. We will have certain sessions focused on profitability with precision ag, cost savings using different technologies and value of data management, imagery data and remote sensing.
Some of the topics that will be highlighted during the summit include:
- Cost Saving Strategies Using Precision Ag Digital Agronomic, Data Analytics and the Future of Precision Agriculture
- The Profitability of Precision Ag
- Strategies for Multi-hybrid Planting
- Tile Drainage to Manage Salinity
- Making Drones Work For You