FarmLogs is taking the show on the road this summer. They are celebrating farmers with their first-ever FarmLogs Summer Roadshow. The tour is a nine day event traveling through six states. It offers free, community events for the agriculture community.
Each stop includes farm tours, interactive demonstrations, discussions, entertainment and a catered lunch. Admission in free, but you must register to attend.
FarmLogs Summer Roadshow Route:
– Monday, Aug. 8 – Dalhart, Texas: Hosted by Yoder Land & Cattle
Address: 12500 Yoder Road, Dalhart, Texas 79022
– Tuesday, Aug. 9 – Palestine, Illinois: Hosted by Steve Fulling Farm
Address: 8250 N. 2000 St., Palestine, Illinois 62451
– Thursday, Aug. 11 – Hillsboro, North Dakota: Hosted by Bertsch Farms
Address: 16622 Highway 200 Hillsboro, North Dakota 58045
– Friday, Aug. 12 – Bird Island, Minnesota: Hosted by Elfering Farms
Address: 88889 405th St., Bird Island, Minnesota 55310
– Saturday, Aug. 13 – Fort Dodge, Iowa: Hosted by Secor Farms
Address: 1584 Paragon Ave., Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
– Tuesday, Aug. 16 – Caro, Michigan: Hosted by Vollmar Family Farms
Address: 1795 W. Akron Road, Caro, Michigan 48723
“We’re looking forward to meeting and learning from even more of the customers we serve, and to having impactful conversations that will influence the future landscape of the American farm,” said Jesse Vollmar, CEO and co-founder of FarmLogs. “This tour is an extension of our commitment to building meaningful relationships with farmers in their local communities.”
For more information on the FarmLogs Summer Roadshow events, visit farmlogs.com/roadshow. Follow along with the Roadshow using the hashtag #FLroadshow.