Grains.com, an online marketplace for farmers and grain buyers, has updated their services to include market alerts, newsletters and grain market analysis videos. Grains.com is an online tool that offers access to an abundance of grain market data and information for farmers and industry.
“Grains.com is an interactive online platform for farmers, grain merchandisers and any other agriculture professional, that was built specifically with their interests in mind,” says Eero Pikat, President at Grains.com. “By providing free access to features like futures market data, local grain prices, physical grain trading, charts, news and weather to every user, in addition to being completely compatible across all devices, Grains.com is truly a one-of-a-kind tool and is shaping the way farmers and agriculture professionals obtain futures information and conduct business online,” added Pikat.
New features available from Grains.com at no cost:
- Instant futures price and cash grain bid alerts delivered directly to any of your devices via text message or email.
- Weekly Grain Trader Videos from Chief Market Strategist at Trends in Futures, Gary Kamen, containing bull and bear numbers, trends and moves in the market, forecasts and trading strategies.
- Morning and Evening Grains.com Newsletters containing grain market data for your zip code, weather forecasts and the latest Market Commentary from CRB (Commodity Research Bureau), a highly respected source of grain market analysis since 1934.
Users will also have free access to these fundamental tools:
- Local cash grain bids, including an interactive map tool which contains grain prices for over 3,500 elevator locations in the United States and Canada.
- Delayed or real-time futures quotes and charts that can be viewed on your fully customizable dashboard.
- The latest Market Commentary and news from USDA, InsideFutures, Brugler Marketing & Management, and more.
- Current weather conditions, forecasts and radar maps for your zip code.
- Submit online offers and sell physical grain directly to participating grain elevators.
To register for a free account, or to learn more about Grains.com marketing and grain resources, please visit: www.grains.com.