The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will be hosting an agribusiness panel discussion featuring some of agriculture’s leading manufacturers at the National Farm Machinery Show. On February 10, the AEM Ag Executive Outlook panel will discuss key issues including the future of agriculture, new technologies, and the vital role of ag advocacy at the local and national level.
The AEM Ag Executive Outlook will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, February 10 in the AEM I Make America Room (South Wing C 201) of the Kentucky Exposition Center.
“This is an opportunity to gain insights directly from the leadership of some of the major manufacturers gathered on the same stage, as they share their experiences and thoughts on what’s next in agriculture and how that will affect agribusiness and life on the farm,” said Charlie O’Brien, AEM senior vice president.
The session will be moderated by Max Armstrong from ‘This Week In AgriBusiness’ and Penton Agriculture, and includes time for questions from the audience.
Panelists for the AEM Ag Executive Outlook include:
· Mark Core, Vice President & CMO – Vermeer Corporation
· Jim Walker, Vice President – Case IH NAFTA
· Linda Salem, President – Great Plains Manufacturing
· Leif Magnusson, President – CLAAS Global Sales Americas Inc.
· Nick Yaksich, Senior Vice President – AEM
Topics for discussion include:
· Advocacy and the issues: RFS, WOTUS, rural broadband, pollinator health, Section 179, etc.
· A look ahead at agriculture equipment technologies
· The future of agriculture from equipment manufacturers’ perspective
· As well as, taking questions from those in attendance
The panel will be open to all show participants.