New Holland Agriculture has been honored with six AE50 Awards for engineering and innovation excellence by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE). The AE50 Award Program honors product innovations in the areas of agricultural, food, and biological system engineering.
New Holland AE50 Award winners for 2016 include:
– IntelliCruiseTM Feed Rate Control System for New Holland BigBaler Series Large Square Balers
– T7.315 and T7.290 Heavy Duty Tractors
– Flexi-Coil® P Series Air Carts
– Modular and Configurable Rice Concave for New Holland CX Combines
– AutofloatTM Sunflower Kit for Mid-range CX Combines
– Dual StreamTM Header Attachment for all New Holland Combines
The IntelliCruise Feed Rate Control System for New Holland BigBaler Series Large Square Balers allows the baler to run at optimal performance by controlling the speed of the tractor. Since most fields have varying crop yields, resulting in inconsistent swaths, it becomes difficult to maintain a consistent feed rate. The IntelliCruise System helps to overcome this challenge for operators, allowing them to achieve targeted operating capacity or specified flake number and uniform thickness while baling.
Learn more about New Holland’s AE50 award winners here.