The U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance (USFRA®) has announced its new 2015 Executive Committee members and Nancy Kavazanjian, farmer director of the United Soybean Board, was named as Board chairperson. As chair, Kavazanjian will work closely with the CEO of USFRA and members of the Board in providing thought leadership and serve as a national consumer spokesperson on behalf of farmers and ranchers across the nation. Outgoing Board Chairperson Bob Stallman and president of American Farm Bureau Federation has served in the role since the organization’s inception in 2010.
Other 2015 Executive Committee members include:
• Vice Chair – Brad Greenway, National Pork Board
• Secretary – Mike Geske, National Corn Growers Association
• Treasurer – Dawn Caldwell, Federation of State Beef Councils
• At-Large – Lisa Lunz, Nebraska Soybean Board
• At-Large – Todd Frazier, DuPont Pioneer