If you are not familiar with New Holland’s approach to this thing we call precision agriculture then Chris Carrier wants to bring you up to date. Chris manned the New Holland Precision Land Management (PLM) tent during the recent Operation Blue Force event I attended.
Precision technologies are revolutionizing agriculture, and producers are using them more and more to reduce input cost, improve yields, and increase efficiencies. New Holland Precision Land Management (PLM™) continues to offer leading-edge solutions for managing all of your crop production needs. You can:
• Steer your equipment with industry-leading accuracy using PLM guidance solutions
• Control rate and flow applications of mixed fleets of implements
• Optimize water usage with PLM water management
• Use PLM Connect Telematics to stay connected with your machines
• Streamline field data into informed decisions using PLM software.
Chris gives an overview of what New Holland is offering now including their PLM Cost Saving Calculator and apps like their FarmGenius, iBrochure and NH Weather.
You can listen to Chris’s lesson here or watch it below: [wpaudio url=”http://zimmcomm.biz/new-holland/nh-blue-force-14-carrier.mp3″ text=”Chris Carrier PLM Lesson”]