The Zareba Systems customer service line has taken some interesting calls over the years. Been asked some very…unique questions and told some rather interesting stories.
See, we’ve always thought electric fences were a pretty straightforward product. You want to keep some animals in a certain area? Sure, we can do that! Oh, you need to keep pests and predators away from your garden or livestock? Yep, we can handle that too!
And yet, every once in a while, we get a question or hear a story that makes even us raise our eyebrows. And then we realize that perhaps electric fences aren’t quite as straightforward as we thought.
So our brains start buzzing, funny ideas start flying around, a few quick sketches make the rounds..and before we know it, we’ve created a seemingly endless comic strip dedicated to electric fences.
Check out some VERY inappropriate uses for electric fences below from those at Zareba Systems. I think you’ll get a chuckle out of it.
Do not use your electric fence…
1. As a way to ensure proper space between couple at middle school dances.
2. As hurdles for your track and field team.
3. As a replacement for the ropes at the WWF match.
4. As line barriers at Black Friday sales to keep those rowdy shoppers in line.
5. As a precautionary tactic to safeguard against teenyboppers at a One Direction concert.
6. As a tightrope at the circus.
7. As a way to protect your teenager from overzealous suitors.
Click here to see the full list.
Have any of your own to add??