Ag Leader is proud to announce the release of SMS Basic/Advanced v13.0 and SMS Mobile v7.0. Here are just a few items that are included in this update:
• Enhanced support for Ag Leader® Integra and Versa™ displays; as well as for ISO 11783 displays and displays from CNH®, John Deere™, and Precision Planting.
• Added support for Ag Leader Compass™ displays
• Added support for importing LIDAR elevation data
• Added option to show direction arrows for heading/degree based maps
• Added option to show surface contour lines
• Enhanced Water Management tools
• Enhanced 3D Terrain View and Terrain Analysis
• …and many more. To learn more about this update, you can find the release notes by clicking here.
Luke James, Ag Leader Software Sales Manager, explains the new features and updates in more detail for both the Basic and Advanced software.[wpaudio url=”http://agwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/LukeSMSv13A.mp3″ text=”Listen to James explain”]
James explains how growers can get the v13 update.[wpaudio url=”http://agwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/LukeSMSv13B.mp3″ text=”Listen to James explain”]
If you have any questions about the update process please contact Technical Support at (515)232-5363 or by email at SMSsupport@agleader.com.
Become a fan of Ag Leader on Facebook today, and get the latest precision ag videos on the YouTube channel. For more information about Ag Leader products and services, or to visit the blog site, go to www.agleader.com.