Vance Publishing’s 40 Under 40 Awards will recognize the young leaders in our industry who will be instrumental in meeting the 2050 challenge. We’re seeking the most innovative people in agriculture under the age of 40 – from animal and crop production, biotechnology and University researchers to food and nutrition technology, agricultural equipment, agronomy and beyond.
To be eligible for the 40 Under 40 Awards, individuals must be nominated by a colleague or fellow professional active within America’s food system. Nominees must be 40 years or younger by July 30, 2013. Deadline for nomination is July 30, 2013.
Examples of qualifying businesses:
- Produce production or production supply, transportation (fresh cut or processing)
- Food animal production – Farm, ranch, feedlot, dairy, pork production unit, crop farm, veterinarians, nutritionists, consultants
- Processors – packers, meat or milk processors, retailers,fruit and vegetable processors
- Food safety, quality and production research
- Food (fruit and vegetable, food animal) transportation
- Associations and non-governmental organizations
- Academia and extension
- Government and allied industry organizations