PrecsionAg WORKS, the new website developed by The PrecisionAg Institute (a part of Meister Media Worldwide), is designed to help educate the agricultural community on the benefits and uses of precision agriculture technology.
The site features an array of valuable content to help growers understand the technology including:
– A glossary of precision agriculture terms and concepts
– Research statistics on cost savings and return on investment, through use of precision technology
– Articles and information on getting started and advancing with the technology
– PrecisionAg TV, a video library in which growers, precision experts and practitioners share perspectives and success stories
– Links to partnering companies, informational resources and industry contacts
“Through advocacy, education and research, the Institute intends to advance precision technology and its efficiency, stewardship and profitability on farms around the world,” says Institute Director K. Elliott Nowels. “This new web site will be a place where the larger ag community can go to get general information on the benefits and uses of the technology.”
The PrecisionAg Institute incorporates a variety of integrated media offerings to help precision agriculture practitioners better understand and use precision agriculture technology.
The institute also recently announced the addition of Trimble Navigation as a Precision Partner and supporter of their effort to educate farmers and others.
Don’t forget to continue to visit us often here at Precision.AgWired.com, as we keep you up to date on the best of the precision agriculture world.
Have a great Easter Weekend!