The Nebraska Agricultural Technologies Association Conference and Trade Show will be held Feb. 1-2 in Grand Island, Neb.
Many agriculturists contend that variable rate (VR) technologies and techniques are the next significant step in precision agriculture. This symposium offers a collection of VR topics taught by experts from the private and public sector. A fast-paced approach of 30-minute presentations combined with plenty of time for discussion and debate promise to make this a dynamic learning opportunity.
Here are some of the conference highlights:
– Variable Rate Technologies and Techniques Symposium
– Nutrient Management: Now and in the Future
– An Overview of Today’s Precision Agriculture Topics and Issues
– Employing Precision ag Technologies to Attain Record Corn Yields
– A Vision for Nebraska’s Innovation Campus
– LightSquared Impact on the Agricultural Sector
– Clouds on the Horizon: How Developments in iT as-a-serve Technologies Might Impact Rural America
Click here for the full schedule and conference registration form.